• Custom designed Contempra melamine cabinets with under cabinet lighting
• Quartz kitchen countertop in decorative colours
• Double-basin under mount stainless steel sink
• Single lever pulldown faucet
• Black Stainless Kitchen appliance Package includes exterior vented over the range hood
• Contempra melamine vanity cabinets
• Laminate counter tops with contemporary edge profile in decorative colours
• Above counter rectangle sink on all vanities
• White 6 liter per flush toilets w/lined tanks
• Chrome sink faucets and matching tub/shower controls
• Pop-up drains on all sinks and tubs
• Centrally ventilated to exterior
• One-piece 5’ tub/shower in all main baths
• One-piece 5’ shower in all ensuite baths (for applicable models)
• Standard drain and taps for washer- location as per plan
• Engineered floor joists on main, second and third floors
• Premium grade 3/4” tongue and groove sub floor;
glued and screwed down
• Gypcrete floor underlayment on main and second floors
• 3/8” high density board under vinyl flooring
Floor Covering Features
• Luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the suite
Planks come in 6” x 48” size
• Carpet with 7lb foam underpad in ‘Uptown’ bedrooms only
• Painted flat profile white trim including all baseboards and casings
• Two – panel, smooth style passage doors
• Fire-rated 2 panel door on top of the stair on second floor
• Fire-rated entry door on building 400
• Black passage & privacy door levers
• Privacy lock to master bedroom and all bathrooms
• Chrome bath hardware
• Weiser SMTK deadbolt for security on main floor entry doors
• Interior walls painted with primer coat and one finish coat
in standard builder colour.
• Flat-latex painted ceilings throughout all living areas
• Wire shelving in closets
Drywall & Insulation
• Demising walls are constructed of double stud wall with 1” air space between, two layers of gypboard sheathing and a layer of insulation (estimated STC rating of 66)
• Interior suite separation on main floor are constructed of single stud with single layer of gypboard sheathing on one side, fiberglass insulation and 2 layers of gypboard sheathing on resilient metal channel on the other side.
• Main and second floor are constructed of engineered joists with gypcrete floor topping, fiberglass insulation, resilient metal channel and double layer gypboard ceiling
• R20 fiberglass insulation on exterior walls
• R50 loose fill attic insulation
• Caulking applied on top and bottom plates to minimize heat loss and air infiltration
• Electrical pans to minimize draft at electrical outlets through exterior walls
• Insulation stops at cantilevered trusses and minimum 12’ heel height where required to accept R50 insulation
Electrical & Mechanical
• Decora light switches and plugs throughout
• Individual suite electrical metering
• Cable ready for MTS & Shaw. Telephone, internet & cable TV outlets, 2 in living room, 1 in master bedroom, 1 in bedroom
• Pre-wired for future alarm system
• Hard wired smoke detectors
• 220 volt service for stove & dryer
• 178L or 285L electric hot water tank depending on suite model
• Shut off valve for all interior taps
• Baseboard heat on central control
• Single or multi-split type air condition system depending on suite model
• Condensing units located on the balconies or patios
• Heat Recovery Ventilation System with in-line duct heater
• Designer Lighting package (as per plan)
• Vinyl siding, stucco, cultured stone, wood or cement board trims
• Pre-finished aluminum fascia, soffits, eavestrough and downspouts
• 20 year manufacturer’s warranty against peeling and flaking on pre-finished aluminum
• Tri- pane, Low-E, with Argon PVC windows and Dual pane, Low-E with Argon metal clad doors with manufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty on seal and hardware
• Steel reinforced basement wall on reinforced concrete pile foundation. Basement floor concrete slab on grade.
Basement concrete floor slab on grade is subject to movement depending on soil conditions. The builder cannot warrant against variation in floor level or minor cracking that might occur.
• Exterior walls 2” x 6” wood stud framing
• 7/16” oriented strand board sheathing (OSB)
• Special attention to seal top and bottom plate to minimize heat loss
• All demising walls between suites are double 2”x4” stud walls, with 1” air space between.
• Firewall on building 100 & 200 are double 2”x6” stud wall with 3/4” air space, M2 tech shaft liner, 3/4” air space in between.
• Engineered sloped roof trusses, 24” o.c.
• 7/16 oriented strand board (OSB) sheathing with H clips for stability
• Asphalt Shingles
Services & Utilities
• Location of all electrical lines, surface transformers, meters and other servicing apparatus determined by Manitoba Hydro. The Builder cannot guarantee positioning of this utility equipment.
• Professionally designed land drainage plan & site services system
Site Grading & Landscaping
• Completion of landscaping in central parking lot and common area as per construction schedule and as weather permits
Concrete walls, parking pads and sidewalks are affected by unpredictable ground movement which is an inherent characteristic of local clay soil. The Builder therefore cannot warranty these items for cracks and shifting. Exterior building finishes and landscaping will be completed as weather and construction schedule permits. Due to ongoing research and analysis, plans, specifications, materials and elevations are subject to change at the Builder’s discretion. The builder also reserves the right to make substitutions in the event of shortages in supply of materials. Substitutions will be of equal or better quality and meet the requirements of the National Building Code.
NOTE: All bolded items with the specifications have optional upgrades. Please see your sales consultant for available options. Any options not included in these lists are subject to a $250 administration fee.